Responsible for the maintenance and repair of all plant and production related machinery and equipment. Maintain service by diagnosing and repairing problems by studying diagrams, manuals, and specifications, conducting tests and troubleshooting systems in a manufacturing environment. Perform preventive maintenance on equipment per maintenance schedule. Contact and consult with vendors and contractors for materials and equipment needed for facilities and machines.
Sign on Bonus: $500 on first check as a regular Fujimi employee (after 3 months) and additional $500 (after 6 months).
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Install, maintain, and repair full range of equipment and systems throughout the facilities, but not limited to equipment, machinery, components, pumps, motors, and circuitry.
· Inspect systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects, and the need for adjustment or repair, and to ensure compliance with codes.
· Estimate and take inventory on materials and equipment needed for projects and assigns tasks.
· Interprets oral and written instructions, specifications, (schematics/blueprints/drawing/charts) and codes.
· Conducts project reviews, planning, scheduling, and instructions on machines and systems as needed.
· Conduct safety practices and procedures related to the tasks and usage of equipment.
· Problem Solving – Ability to find a solution for or to deal proactively with work-related problems.
· Safety Awareness – Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety.
· Technical Aptitude – Ability to comprehend complex technical topics and specialized information.
· Working Under Pressure – Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations.
· Interpersonal – Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
· Initiative – Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal.
· Energetic – Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work.
· Accountability – Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education: Associate’s Degree (two-year College or technical school) preferred
Experience: Two to four years related experience
Computer Skills: Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, preventive maintenance databases, and projects
Certificates & Licenses: LME, Journeyman, or other license or certification preferred
|StandC (Constantly)WalkC (Constantly)SitF (Frequently)Handling / FingeringC (Constantly)Reach OutwardF (Frequently)Reach Above ShoulderF (Frequently)ClimbF (Frequently)CrawlO (Occasionally)Squat or KneelO (Occasionally)BendO (Occasionally)||10 lbs or lessC (Constantly)11-20 lbsC (Constantly)21-50 lbsF (Frequently)51-100 lbsO (Occasionally)Over 100 lbsN (Not Applicable)|
|12 lbs or lessF (Frequently)13-25 lbsF (Frequently)26-40 lbsF (Frequently)41-100 lbsO (Occasionally)|
|N (Not Applicable)||Activity is not applicable to this occupation.|
|O (Occasionally)||Occupation requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 – 2.5+ hrs/day)|
|F (Frequently)||Occupation requires this activity from 33% – 66% of the time (2.5 – 5.5+ hrs/day)|
|C (Constantly)||Occupation requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)|
Other Physical Requirements
Ability to wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) (Hearing Protection, Safety Glasses, Gloves)
Position is in a manufacturing facility. May come in contact with water, chemicals, noise, dust, electrical equipment, and moving objects inside and outside of facility.